Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jan 2023 at 6:57 AM Last edited by Ladysimplayer8 : 26th Jan 2023 at 7:06 AM.
Default No "Also Recommended" Urls in New Style View
When uploading new content, there is a section to fill in for adding "Also Recommended Urls" (page after description, I think it is called Additional Information); however it doesn't seem to be showing anywhere in the New Style View unless I am not looking in the right place to find it.
I would appreciate if this could be resolved.
Thank you in advance.
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 10th Jan 2023 at 10:52 AM
I'm not sure there's an issue here - the also thanked & recommended is a tab that appears with the rest:

Screenshots

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Jan 2023 at 5:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
I'm not sure there's an issue here - the also thanked & recommended is a tab that appears with the rest:

Hello Tashiketh
Thank you for your reply and direction to where I can find any recommended (if applicable) uploads.
I think when the New Style View started, I have (probably) looked in this section and saw pics of what I thought members who had thanked had also recommended the objects in the pics.
It may also be possible that there were no recommended urls listed on the uploads I was looking at.
Thank you for clearing this up.