Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Apr 2023 at 3:54 AM
Default Statistics Page Favorites Glitch
Weird and definitely not critical, but I noticed today that when viewing my statistics page, if I click on the "Faves" number for a download, it'll only load properly for the first download I click on, and then for any other download I click after that, it will just open the same initial list of users from that first download again. Refreshing the page seems to reset it, but doesn't fix the problem altogether.

Again, definitely not a major issue by ANY stretch of the imagination, just so you're aware!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 28th Apr 2023 at 11:44 AM
Hey there, thanks for the report! Can't believe I never noticed that it wasn't working... for probably quite a long time now With that said, it's now fixed, so you should be able to see all the faves now!

Thanks!

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Inventor
#3 Old 30th Apr 2023 at 3:11 PM
Hello @Tashiketh
Another semi problem on the Statistics page, is at the bottom of the page re people that have added you to their favorite creator's list.
Most of the time, when clicked to view members there is no issue but randomly, I am unable to access the members - it fails to open and does not permit me to view any members name.
It is erratic about when this happens time wise but just so you are aware of it.

Thank you