Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th May 2024 at 10:41 PM
Default Question about recent story post
I recently posted the first part of a new story to the Sims 3 story section. When I did so a message came up and then vanished before I could read it. My eyes aren't too good for reading at the present, I'm having to to type everything in my word processor using a large font size so I can see what I'm doing, then cut and paste. So, for for all I know, the message was telling me the post did not work. So I am left wondering. I can't help it, I'm a natural born worrier.

Obviously the post will need to be looked at by a moderator, before being approved, and that's fine. But I'd just like some assurance that it actually did arrive. I hope you will forgive my fussing, but I have put a lot of time and work into this project and it is hard going at present with my eyes the way they are.

P,S, Hopefully I'll be in for an operation some time this year, which night improve matters.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

tumblr: Elyndaworld *** tumblr: Queen Lucy (new)