Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th May 2024 at 10:29 AM Last edited by indefinite : 16th May 2024 at 3:18 PM. Reason: corrected the name of the file
Default WCIF: EP02ArmorHelm for platasp's default replacement?
So, platasp's replacement for ubodymascotknight_ep7 (and the hair counterparts, naturally), I'd need a file called EP02ArmorHelm for it to show up properly in game. The thing is, I couldn't find that specific file in their RAR. I also tried looking for a conversion from the 4t2 CAS Conversion Archive on Google Sheets , but to no avail. Can't exactly message platasp either on Tumblr, hence why I'm here.

"Fancy a glass of Elixir of Life?" – Mortimer Goth, probably
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th May 2024 at 1:41 PM
Where does it say that you need other files? As far as I can see you only need her default.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th May 2024 at 3:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Where does it say that you need other files? As far as I can see you only need her default.

When you go to lordcrumps.com/hairdefaults and sort by Free Time, you see the knight costume at the very beginning. Now most of her defaults don't require other files at all, but some hats etc may need some. Most of the "requires" spots are empty, though in this case you can see that the replacement needs EP02ArmorHelm to work properly (I named the file incorrectly at first so that's on me lol).

I hope all that made at least a little bit of sense.

Mad Poster
#4 Old 16th May 2024 at 6:24 PM
Strange. You could try asking here. https://www.lordcrumps.com/forum/help-me-please
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th May 2024 at 9:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Strange. You could try asking here. https://www.lordcrumps.com/forum/help-me-please

I completely forgot that forum existed.. I'll try there, thanks for pointing me in the right direction!